POLYVORE


"There's a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could keep 'em all away from you. That's never possible."

"There's a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could keep 'em all away from you. That's never possible." by laughwhilecrying on Polyvore


"My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations."

"My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." by laughwhilecrying on Polyvore


Polyvore is a website that lets people create collages of apparel and accessories using images from any online store. I stumbled upon Polyvore because I kept seeing collages of fashionable outfits on Pinterest. And after clicking on them to see where they originated I kept ending up at Polyvore. After landing there a few times I decided to investigate what this Polyvore 'thing' was.

My evaluation...POLYVORE is an AMAZING online tool. Immediately, I kept thinking of ways students could use this tool. The possibilities for education are numerous...character studies, book reports, persuasive writing, and more. The key to remember is the images that are available come from online stores. So if you can buy it online then it should be available in Polyvore.
A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.